Parent Guidelines to Follow
- Camp Kids Klub Pasadena: 7:30AM - 6PM
- For an additional hourly fee, we are here from 6:30AM - 7:30AM
- For an additional hourly fee, we are here from:
- Monday & Tuesday: 6PM - 7PM (Dinner at 6:30PM)
- Wednesday & Thursday: 6PM - 10PM (Dinner at 6:30PM)
- Friday: 6PM - Midnight (Dinner at 6:30PM)
- Camp Kids Klub South Pasadena: 7AM - 6PM
- Camp Kids Klub San Gabriel/Rosemead: 7AM - 6PM
- Check that your camper is wearing close-toed tennis shoes every day
- Check that your camper is wearing their red Camp T-Shirt on field trip days
- Check that your camper is wearing their bathing suit and has a towel for all water-play, swimming, and beach days
Drop-Off and Pick-Up Procedures:
All parents/guardians/authorized representives must use their unique 6-digit pin to sign in/out their camper.
Please contact us if you do not have a pin at (626) 802-7572.
Camp Kids Klub Pasadena and San Gabriel
When dropping off at Kids Klub Pasadena and San Gabriel/Rosemead, you must always park, walk your child in, sign-in, and then walk your child inside to a Camp Kids Klub Counselor.
When picking up, you must always park, walk through the front/back entrance, locate your child, and then sign-out.
Camp Kids Klub South Pasadena
We are pleased to offer a convient drop-off/pick-up car-line between the hours of 7:30AM - 9:00AM and 4:30PM - 6:00PM at Kids Klub South Pasadena in the driveway located off of Oak Street.
There is ample campus parking that may be used as well. When dropping off or picking up at all other times, you will need to park in this lot, sign-in a tthe camp office, and then walk your child to his/her appropriate class.
- Call 626-945-0956 10 mins before arriving to pickup your camper so we can get them prepared for pickup
We are extremely proud of the food program that we are able to offer. All breakfast, lunch, and snacks are included.
If your camper has food allergies and/or food preferences, we will need additional information before your child starts camp. Please contact a director as your child will NOT be able to eat any of our food at camp until further information is discussed.